So the side-verse was something like a "purgatory" or a place to resolve any regrets after you died and before you moved on (to the light or wherever). So what exactly was each character's redemption (in no particular order)?
- Being able to save Locke. Because he didn't believe before and Locke died.
- Being able to have a replacement father/son relationship to make up for the one he had with his father?
- To have an amicable marriage despite a divorce with someone he had a relationship with prior (Juliet).
- Being on the right side of the law and using his con skills for "good".
- Having a friendship with Miles.
- Contending her innocence even though still on the run.
- Helping Claire with her baby because she had taken him away from her.
- Keeping her baby.
- Finding a family because she felt she was alone.
- Making his relationship with his father whole.
- Eventually being able to marry his fiancee
- Walking again
- Accepting fate
- Having good luck
- Using his money to help others
- Reconnecting with Libby
- Although shady, helping others improve their lives
- Making their relationship work
- Having their kid
- See Jack
Did I miss anyone else?
Time-bending shooter 'Superhot VR' arrives on HTC Vive
10 minutes ago